Sunday, February 8, 2009

Smh

The Grammys ain't shit

First rihanna ass had to get into a boxing match with cbreezy, like wtf bitch u let him hit u tht nigga is sum fake yack chubby nigga he don't even move that fast & you from the islands.. Last time I checked carribean chicks got it in cough Hollywood cough lol
And neyo lost best male performance =[
Swagger like us was mean... My moms thought my tv broke lol it coulda been better but it was cool
And then lil Wayne won rap album of the year. If I was at the grammys I woulda decked someone deadass carter 3 is not better than paper trail idcc don't get me wrong I been a Wayne fan, but cmonnnn lupe should won before Wayne! And lyrical content paper trail is reallll, ti has really grown as an artist and I respect him slot for that. Creativity Wayne gets that, he did sum wierd new ish on his tracks.. Butcomeonnnn
By juding them on the cover u kno tip album better! The album art is 3-d someone actually took scraps of paper to make that shit.... Paper trail.. Get it dummies...[ ima post the album art wen I get a chance] I'm like mad, not even cuz I lost money, that's nothing lol but all these award shows lately been bullshitttttt..... Step it up ppl gosh... I'm highly upset and dissapointed, paper trail best rap album of 2008 idc we can fight if u feel some type of wayyy

No comments: